Whether on the Italian Riviera or in the French Département of Var, they still exist, the tranquil beaches, the remoteness from the hustle and bustle of mass tourism, and small hotels on the Mediterranean still provide the holidaymaker with every imaginable comfort. Bathing resorts like the once famous Bordighera in Liguria can now boast the slightly faded charm of a former noble seaside resort, yet still offer affordable holidays in cosy hotels in Art Nouveau style for the whole family. In Les Issambres on the Côte d’Azur, things are decidedly more modern, but the unique bay is only a zebra crossing away from the hotel and trained lifeguards monitor the beach. Here and elsewhere in the Var, children can let off steam and adults can relax. Small Mediterranean hotels offer charm and class for those who want to relax.
Beloved small hotels in the Greek Islands
- Perivolas Hotel
- Kapsaliana Village Hotel
- Arcus Luxury Suites
- Santorini Heights | Adults Only
- The Vasilicos
Beloved small hotels in Sicily
- Zash Boutique Hotel
- Grand Hotel San Pietro
- Ramo d’Aria boutique hotel
- Modica Beach Resort
- Castello di San Marco Charming Hotel & Spa
Beloved small hotels in Sardinia
Beloved small hotels in the Balearic Islands
- Can Simoneta | Adults Only
- Finca Hotel Rural Es Turó
- Hotel Can Mostatxins
- Predi Hotel Son Jaumell
- Son Brull Hotel & Spa
Small hotels in the Balearic Islands at a glance:
- Discover all Small Hotels on Mallorca at Escapio.
- Discover all Small Hotels on Menorca at Escapio.
- Discover all Small hotels on Ibiza with Escapio.
Small hotels in the Greek Islands at a glance:
- Discover all Small Hotels in the Peloponnese at Escapio
- Discover all Small Hotels on Crete at Escapio.
- Discover all Small Hotels in Mykonos at Escapio.
- Discover all Small hotels in Santorini at Escapio.