Travel period and rooms
Enjoyment is the order of the day here. Close to the tourist metropolis, Venice, this hotel looks almost monastic. The wine, Dorona di Venezia was once considered extinct, but in 2002, quite by chance, the winemakers found a private garden with a few remaining plants. Since then, this rare variety of wine of the Venetian doge is now only grown in the medieval winery. The steeple of a church ruin is still standing on the edge of the vineyard. Escapio Travel Expert
- free wifi, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Boutique, Quiet, Small, Country house
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 6
- Check-in: 15:00 - 18:00 o'clock | Check-out: 09:00 - 10:30 o'clock
- Spoken languages in the hotel: English, French, Italian
- Exceptional and very quiet location in the lagoon of Venice
- Great food - from breakfast to gourmet dinner, almost completely homemade
- The characteristic winery is completely surrounded by walls
- If you want to visit Venice, you should plan for a 45-minute ride until you reach the most famous attractions by waterbus (vaporetto).
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
entire hotel incl. lobby
garden / outside area
6 individually designed rooms on the lagoon, contemporary interiors in minimalist chic, modern and understated, with stylish Venetian design elements such as beamed ceilings
Unique vineyard in the lagoon of Venice, the vineyard is located on the island, Mazzorbo and is surrounded by a massive stone wall, the birthplace of the rare white wine variety, Dorona di Venezia, the vineyard is characterized by the lagoon’s salt water
A Michelin-star restaurant, run by Francesco Brutto, the talented chef who was elected Italy’s best young chef in 2016 and 2017, serves up Italian avant-garde cuisine, with many ingredients sourced from the hotel’s own vegetable and herb garden
There is free Wi-Fi in all rooms.
The hotel has 6 rooms in total.
Check-in: 15:00 - 18:00 o'clock | Check-out: 09:00 - 10:30 o'clock