Change travel period or guests
Burano is the island with the brightly colored fisherman’s houses and the romantic canals where little boats sway in the water. The houses are scattered all over the small island. Whoever comes to visit, finds themselves right in the middle of an authentic small island world. Escapio Travel Expert
- free wifi
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Boutique, Design, Small
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 13
- Check-in: 15:00 - 18:00 o'clock | Check-out: 09:00 - 10:30 o'clock
- Spoken languages in the hotel: English, Italian
- Picturesque cottages on Burano, the island famous for its colorful houses along the canals
- Exclusive features: Italian lightness & elegant design
- Star-rated cuisine in the sister hotel, Venissa - cooking classes and wine tastings are available for booking
- The 5 houses are spread over the whole island of Burano. Check-in takes place at the sister hotel, Venissa next to the ferry terminal, Mazzorbo. If you have a lot of luggage, it is advised to communicate with the hotel regarding a transfer in advance.
- Reaching Venice via public transport takes about 40 minutes.
wireless LAN in rooms
entire hotel incl. lobby
8 km (Venedig)
0,2 km (Fährterminal Burano)
0,1 km (Burano)
8 km (Markusplatz, Venedig)
13 rooms in 5 lovingly restored colorful fisherman’s houses, the 13 rooms are decorated in a modern and minimalist style, trendy interiors by contemporary Italian design companies are combined with vintage chic and antique pieces, including rooms with leather beds by Bolzan Letti, tables from Arclinea, Itlas wood parquet floors and bathrooms with mosaic tiles by Trend, and glass showers
5 traditional and brightly painted cottages on the island of Burano, in the lagoon of Venice, the island is criss-crossed by canals and narrow streets, boat trips through the lagoon, wine tastings at the sister hotel, Venissa and cooking classes with a star-rated chef are offered on request
There is free Wi-Fi in all rooms.
The hotel has 13 rooms in total.
Check-in: 15:00 - 18:00 o'clock | Check-out: 09:00 - 10:30 o'clock