- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, Quiet, Country house, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 27
- Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00 | Check-out: 08:00 - 10:30
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, French, English
- Beautiful areawith a romanticflower garden
- Individual, cozydesign
- Romantic atmospherethroughout the resort
- Dogs allowed on previous request till 7 Kgs. in some rooms at additional charge (per day)
- Small spa for guest from 16 years. Charged.
- Some apartments areduplex-style. They havestonestairs leadingto the upper areaof theroom
- A car is recommendedtoexplore the area
- The restaurant opens for dinner from 19.30 to 22.00 (reservation required). From 1st June to 30th September it opens every evening.
- The reception opens from 8.00 to 13.00 and from 15.00 to 20.00.
- The outdoor pools (not heated) open from April to September.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
50032 Borgo San Lorenzo
Tuscany, Italy Map
15 km (A1)
3 km (Borgo San Lorenzo)
35 km (Amerigo Vespucci / Peretola in Florence)
The Monsignor della Casa Country Resort is a romantic country resort in Tuscany near Florence (30 km). The magical landscape of this country house hotel is called Mugello—a rural area with plenty of Medieval towns and castles.
The almost 200 hectares of land under the Monsignor della Casa Country Resort lies about 3 km from Borgo San Lorenzo, the most important town in Mugello. The natural stone building of this historic hotel in Tuscany is centuries old. That goes for the wildly romantic park surrounding it as well. The Monsignor della Casa Country Resort is named after Giovanni Della Casa. He was secretary of Pope Paul IV and the author of the Galateo, the famous work on ”conventions” and ”manners” (similar to the German “Knigge”).