- pool, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Design, Quiet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 7
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- The room price includes: Buffet breakfast with home made products
- Welcome drink
- The cakes and fresh fruit always at free disposal in the living room
- The hotel is off the beaten track, a car is an advantage.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
in all rooms
Tuscany, Italy Map
near the beach 3000 m
beach use free of charge
70 km (A12)
10 km (FOLLONICA)
120 km (PISA GALILEI)
Wow. The location is perfect. That’s the first thing that’ll come to mind when you see the Relais Vedetta in Tuscany for the first time. Even from far away you can still make out the roof of this romantic villa hidden in amongst the tree tops on top of a towering hill. The little mountain is called the Poggio La Forcola and is located in the Tuscan Maremma region, near Scarlino.
The location of this romantic Tuscan hotel is its main attraction, but certainly not the only one: behind the imaginative room names such as “The Fickle Prima Donna” and “The Unstoppable Explorer” hide brilliantly designed theme rooms, each with a few unexpected extras and great decorative objects. The rooms overlook either the hotel’s own olive grove or the sea in the distance. In the garden of this historic hotel you’ll find an idyllic area for relaxing beside a small pool.