- free wifi, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 5 star, Boutique, Design, Luxury
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 16
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Spanish, English, German
- Beautiful mix of historic architecture and modern living style
- Spacious, elegant suites with large balconies
- Excellent location a few steps away from the cathedral
- Reservation of the Spa for private use.
- The Luxury concierge can advise and book for a good restaurant.
- The bar serves snackls and Tapas
- Room or patio service for an additional charge
- The hotel is rather to be recommended to couples then to families.
07001 Palma de Mallorca
Balearic Islands, Spain Map
0,10 km (PM1)
7,2 km (Palma de Mallorca)
1 km (Port de Palma)
If Palma de Mallorca makes you think of enormous modern hotels, then you probably haven’t seen the beautiful old city on this island capital, and you certainly haven’t ever lived in the Boutique Hotel Calatrava. Its magically restored building originally belonged to the houses alongside the medieval city wall, forming a ring around the city center. Today’s boutique hotel is situated very close to the historical sights of the old city, offering an excellent ocean view as well.
With a total of 16 rooms, Hotel Calatrava is a comfortable size. Even during high season it’s peaceful and relaxed here. At the same time, it’s outfitted with everything a modern urban hotel requires, including a spa area (for example) and a particularly recommendable bistro with a regional menu. Public areas include a modern furnished lounge and an outside terrace with a panorama view that justifies a stay at Hotel Calatrava in itself.