- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Boutique, Luxury
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 75
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 08:00 - 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, English, German
25083 Gardone Riviera
Lombardy, Italy Map
directly beside water
25 km (A4 - Desenzano)
25 km (Desenzano)
45 km (Verona Villafranca)
Right on the banks of Lake Garda you’ll find the picturesque Grand Hotel Fasano in Gardone Riviera. This historic luxury hotel was built in the 19th century as a hunting residence for the Habsburg emperor. Its large park, palm garden, and attached lake villa Principe is fittingly breathtaking.
The Grand Hotel Fasano has stuck to its original use as an exquisite retreat, yet no longer only for the Habsburg emperors. Once you’ve spent one night in this luxury hotel on Lake Garda, you’ll want many more: the grand landscape, the grand and yet subtle architecture, the fine interior in white, gold, and silver, and the pleasant atmosphere make this historic hotel absolutely irresistible.