The hotel sits high on a hill and has dramatic views over Lake Garda. A little oasis to relax and revitalize. Loved the hotel dog Romeo! Escapio Travel Expert Sarah
- pool, free wifi, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Quiet, Small
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 19
- Check-in: 14:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 08:30 - 10:30
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Dutch, Italian, English, German
- Hotel awarded Trip Advisor "Traveller’s Choice 2012"
- Lovely atmosphere, excellent altitude
- Unique location on a hill overlooking Lake Garda. Reached by a winding road
- Individual, romantic rooms
- High standard of cuisine
- Passionate runned by the family Seresina, warm and attentive service
- Small dogs are allowed free of charge; they are free to move except the pool and restaurant area. Must already be announced at time of booking!
wireless LAN in lobby
Lombardy, Italy Map
lake Lago di Garda
distance to water 8000 m
bathing area by water: sand
40- 50 km (Desenzano - Brescia)
40 km (Desenzano)
70 km (Verona)
The former hunting lodge and summer residence of the noble family Feltrinelli offers an elegant and historical atmosphere. The main building and adjoining annexe house 19 rooms, a Turkish bath as well as a restaurant and tavern. The building is located right next to the villa, about 20 meters away. A spacious park landscape, including a swimming pool overlooking the lake, surrounds the hotel. The 4-star property is located approximately 8 km from Navazzo, not far from the western shores of Lake Garda.
The 19 rooms and suites of the boutique hotel Villa Sostaga offer views of the Lake from some balconies or terraces. The fittings and furnishings have individual colour schemes and a personal style. Each room has its own charm: some beds have fabric canopies or an antique wooden frame. A noteworthy room service completes the personal ambience. The Seresina family’s concept, to add a private touch to the hotel, encompasses everything. Antique wood furnishings, upholstered sofas and candles make the hotel’s spaces look elegant and cozy. The stucco work, ceiling beams and antiques tell of the long history of the noble house. The view of the Lake is extraordinary.