- pool, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Boutique, Quiet, Small, Country house
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 10
- Check-in: 15:30 - 18:00 | Check-out: 08:30 - 10:30
- Spoken languages in the hotel: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Beautiful estate full of historic authenticity
- Friendly, authentic service
- All wines come from the hotel’s own vineyard, as well as fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs and home-made marmalades
- Thehalf-board rateincludes either abottleofhousewineGroppello(0.37dlper person)ora bottle(0.5liters)of mineral water
- A car is necessary
- No 24 h reception service available, please advice time of arrival in advance
- The room10inthe annexeis a bitsmallbutsuitable forguests with dogs, barrier-freeroomis the"Melograno"
- Also suitable forrallydrivers, the wine routeisnear
- Attic isnotserviced by a lift, thisonly leadsto the first floor
- To 23 o’clock you should be back at the hotel
wireless LAN in lobby
Lombardy, Italy Map
12 km (Desenzano, A4)
15 km (Desenzano)
48 km (Verona Catullo)
Anyone looking for typical regional accommodations near Lake Garda will strike gold with Agriturismo l’Unicorno--or wine, rather. For centuries, vineyard cultivation has shaped life on this northern Italian estate. Immersed in an authentic atmosphere, 10 guest rooms await with a romantic view of the surrounding landscape or the beautiful court with its old farm buildings and living quarters. All rooms are decorated according to old tradition, furnished with valuable antiques yet with all the modern, comfortable amenities. The expansive grounds include a swimming pool with sea salt for guests, as well as garden furniture and an idyllic barbecue area. During the winter months, guests can put their feet up in the living room, reading or playing games by the hearth fire.
What today is the Agriturismo l’Unicorn was first built in 1654 as a noble estate. Endless vineyards stretch out around the hotel, offering a perfect setting for a stroll. If the season is right, guests can experience the grape and olive harvest first hand. Wine tasting is available at any time.