- pool, free wifi, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 5 star, Boutique, Luxury, Quiet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 54
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Unique location on the peninsula at Lake Garda
- Large, shielded park with old trees, magnificent pillar-clad pavilion and terrace
- Palladian villa with stylish decor
- Restaurants and barbeque-bar with beautiful seating areas on the lake
- Free parking with valet service is available
- Not all rooms are housed in the Palladian villa, a few are located in an extension built in the 1950s
- Dogs and cats are allowed
- The check-in is from 15:00 in the room, check-out is at 12:00
- Beach Bar & Barbeque is open only between June and September
- City-tax from the 1st of April until the 31st of October - for guests from 15 years.
wireless LAN in lobby
Lombardy, Italy Map
distance to water 400 m
bathing area by water: sand
6 km (Sirmione)
15 km (Desenzano)
35 km (Verona Valerio Catullo)
A cypress-lined column inlet runs up to the doors of the elegant hotel building, which promises peace and relaxation with a Mediterranean garden, pool and terrace overlooking the lake. The 54 rooms of this 5 star luxury hotel are available in different sizes furnished tastefully with antiques. The spa features a sauna and thermal bath to relax. Healthy organic cuisine and regional specialities are served across two hotel restaurants.
Villa Cortine Palace Hotel is situated in an exclusive location on a peninsula at Lake Garda. From each of the rooms and the bar terrace outside the hotel guests can enjoy views across the water on all sides. A quiet park with Oleander bushes and ancient marble statues surround the historic villa and its inviting pavilions, and are the ideal spot to relax.