Located in northern Italy, Lombardy is well-known for its rich culture and history, as well as wonderful winter sport opportunities. Lombardy’s boutique hotels offer travelers a unique experience with their intimate atmosphere and upscale designs. These hotels strongly believe in customer care for their guests, and go out of their way to make any vacation to Lombardy a memorable one.
Architectural marvels in Lombardy
Santa Maria delle Grazie was designed by Guiniforte Solari, and is home to the famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci, ‘The Last Supper.’ This Gothic church has been dubbed a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of its historical and cultural significance.
Charming towns in Lombardy
More Boutique hotels in similiar regions
- Boutique Hotels in Tuscany
- Boutique Hotels in Piedmont
- Boutique Hotels in the Gardone-Riviera
- Boutique Hotels at Lake-Garda
- Boutique Hotels in Veneto
- Boutique Hotels in the Provence
- Boutique Hotels in the southern of France
- Boutique Hotels in Lugano
- Boutique Hotels in south Tyrol
- Boutique Hotels at the Lago Maggiore