Located in northern Italy, Lombardy is well-known for its rich culture and history, as well as wonderful winter sport opportunities. Lombardy’s boutique hotels offer travelers a unique experience with their intimate atmosphere and upscale designs. These hotels strongly believe in customer care for their guests, and go out of their way to make any vacation to Lombardy a memorable one.
Architectural marvels in Lombardy
Santa Maria delle Grazie was designed by Guiniforte Solari, and is home to the famous painting by Leonardo da Vinci, ‘The Last Supper.’ This Gothic church has been dubbed a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of its historical and cultural significance.
Charming towns in Lombardy
Discover more Boutique Hotels in Italy
- Boutique Hotels in South Tyrol
- Boutique Hotels in Veneto
- Boutique Hotels in Piedmont
- Boutique Hotels in Lugano
- Boutique Hotels at the Lago Maggiore
- Boutique Hotels in Tuscany
- Boutique Hotels in Capri
- Boutique Hotels at Gardone Riviera
- Boutique Hotels on the Amalfi Coast
- Boutique Hotels in Sardinia
- Boutique Hotels on the East Coast Sicilia