- pool, free wifi, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Boutique, Quiet, Small, Country house
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 6
- Check-in: 14:00 - 19:00 | Check-out: 08:30 - 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, English, German
- Private atmosphere with old furniture and country-house charm
- Exciting blend of historical architecture and modern design
- Romantic, peaceful location surrounded by nature and vineyards
- Very welcoming owner pair Orietta and Franco
- Excellent breakfast buffet with self-manufactured food
- The reception is open between 2 pm and 7 pm.
- The House is located in a rural environment. A car is necessary to visit attractions
- There is no spa area in the hotel, but rather an outdoor pool
- The road to the hotel has recently been restored. Despite its rural location, the road is now perfectly suitable for sports cars.
wireless LAN in lobby
Veneto, Italy Map
5,5 km (Sommacampagna)
12 km (Verona)
6 km (Villafranca Catullo)
All 6 rooms and apartments of Relais Corte Guastalla are comfortably furnished and have typical Italian country house charm. The private atmosphere of the small estate is a highlight, as well as its quiet and idyllic location amidst a hilly landscape. The picture is completed by the spacious, private gardens, a pool and a breakfast room.
Rustic wooden ceiling beams as well as stones bear witness to the venerable past of the old manor house, as does the furniture: at the Relais Corte Guastalla, all 6 rooms are individually decorated with old family heirlooms. In contrast to the usually dark hues of historical tables and cabinets are the white and plain modern furnishings: beds and sofas are as white as the whitewashed walls. The bathrooms were modernized with the entire complex in 2006.