- free wifi, Beachside, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Beach, 4 star, Design, City, B&B
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 105
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: French, Spanish, English
- Parking in the basement at an additional charge
- There is a smoking floor
- The hotel has no rooms with balconies.
wireless LAN in lobby
Andalusia, Spain Map
hotel at height as beach
right on the beach
medium fine sand
beach use free of charge
2 km (A-7)
2 km (Maria Zambrano)
5 km (Málaga AGP)
If you’re a fan of chic, urban living and you’re planning a beach vacation to Malaga (Andalusia), then there’s only one place to stay in this southern Spanish coastal town: the 4 star Hotel Vincci Malaga. This contemporary city hotel is situated right on the seafront promenade of Malaga and combines contemporary cool with classic chic, both inside and out.
Whether it was the intention of the architect or not, with its part-glass facade this 4 star hotel looks like it’s on its way down to the beach wearing its 1980s-style shades. If that were the case, it wouldn’t have far to walk because the fine sandy beach of Malaga and the Mediterranean Sea are right on the doorstep. And many of the rooms offer fantastic views over the lively beach scene and the sea.