- pool, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: 4 star, City, Nature, Historic, Parador
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 38
- Check-in: 13:30 - 16:00 | Check-out: 12:00 - 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: German, English, French, Spanish
wireless LAN in lobby
Andalusia, Spain Map
district / neighborhood CENTER
2 km (A92)
3 km (MARIA ZAMBRANO)
12 km (PABLO RUIZ PICASSO)
You can visit Malaga’s famous castle ruins the Castillo del Gibralfaro from this parador since the 4 star hotel is found in a perfect location beneath the Moorish fortress offering an incredible view of the castle, the city and the Mediterranean Sea. In addition, the parador offers a romantic rooftop terrace and a pool for relaxing.
This historic parador is found on the castle hill of the impressive Castillo del Gibralfaro and offers a view of Malaga and its beautiful blue bay. Not only the pool and the rooftop terrace of this 4 star hotel offer this amazing view, but several of the guestrooms do as well. The design of the hotel is based on a modern blue country home style. A special tip – don’t forget to try the delicious Andalusian seafood cuisine featuring the fresh catch of the day!