- pool, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 4 star, Design, Quiet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 111
- Check-in: 16:00 | Check-out: 10:30
- Great grounds filled with subtropical plants and accompanying info boards
- Pet-friendly hotel
- Really friendly staff
- Below the beach there is a private, large garden with a swimming area on the lake shore.
- Access to the gourmet restaurant is for over 16s only, the other restaurants are suitable for families.
wireless LAN in lobby
in all rooms
Lombardy, Italy Map
lake Lago di Lugano
directly beside water
bathing area by water: grass
in a forest/woods
16 km (E 35 Schweiz)
15 km (Lugano Stazione FFS Schweiz)
19 km (Lugano Agno Schweiz)
The Parco San Marco Beach Resort Lifestyle is situated right on the banks of Lake Lugano - 15km from the town of Lugano and the "jet set hideaway" of Lake Como. It is nestled in over 30,000 square meters of subtropical gardens with a private swimming and sunbathing area on the banks of the lake. The resort has a total of 111 suites and apartments spread over the beautiful grounds. Follow the well-kept gravel paths past tropical plants, a gurgling little stream, mowed lawns and small woodland areas to your favorite restaurant, the pool, for a massage at the spa or for a swim in the lake. The hotel is also a true paradise for water sports fans of all ages, which makes it a top tip for a family vacation.
Excellent amenities in all suites and apartments at the Parco San Marco are guaranteed. The minimum size of the rooms is 30sqm, for example the elegant design studios overlooking the lake. The suites boast 45sqm and also have fantastic views right over Lake Lugano. All rooms feature a modern design in bright colors and offer all the mod-cons you’d expect (air conditioning, flat-screen TV, a stylish marble bathroom).