- free wifi, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Boutique, Small, Historic, B&B
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 6
- Check-in: 12:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, Spanish, English
- Small, family-run hotel. The owners--brother and sister--are very friendly and eager to help
- There is an elevator
- Not far from the main square with its cafés and restaurants
- Excellent base for exploring northern and western Mallorca by car
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
Balearic Islands, Spain Map
50 km (San Juan )
6 km (Puerto Pollenca)
Hotel Desbrull is a real island insider tip for anyone who likes an intimate, sleek and personal setting: the hotel is situated on a peaceful street, just around the corner from the market square (Placa Mayor) in Pollenca. Owner Juan and his sister run this sympathetic bed and breakfast hotel themselves, taking care of all necessities and making themselves available to answer any questions or assist guests with their requests. The Hotel Desbrull only has 6 guest rooms, all designed in a sleek modern style which harmonizes beautiful with the spirit of the old house. All spaces are very clean, well-tended and outfitted with the highest quality goods.
The surrounding neighborhood, as well as the hotel itself, exude lots of charm. Pollenca is well-known for its historic center, with old streets and houses typical to the island. One of those old buildings is the Hotel Desbrull itself: Juan, the owner, lovingly restored this old three-story building and transformed it into a cozy hotel. Outer surfaces, particularly the stone façade with its green window frames, show evidence of the past, but interior spaces with exposed ceiling beams, wood doors and windows lend the hotel a rustic atmosphere. Furnishings are a clever mix of old and new.