- pool, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Beach, Romantic, 5 star, Boutique, Design
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 43
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, French, Spanish, English, German
- Beach: The elevator brings guest to -1floor. After 200 steps you will reach the beach.
- From 2012 it will be introduced in Praiano (Amalfi Coast) a CITY TAX of Euro 2,50 per person per day, which is not included in our rates and is to be paid directly by the Guests at the Hotel upon departure.
wireless LAN in lobby
84010 Praiano-Amalfi Coast
Campania, Italy Map
hotel on cliff 400 m
near the beach 400 m
beach use free of charge
hotel's private beach
70 km (Capodichino, Napoli)
Style and serenity at chic white-on-white boutique hotel: Spectacularly set along the sheer-sided Amalfi coast, Casa Angelina overlooks miles of blue Mediterranean sea from its cliff-edge perch in Praiano. Knockout views are matched by cool interiors at this hip little hideaway.
It’s hard to imagine a more majestic location than perched on the Amalfi coastal cliffs, between the green mountains and the deep blue sea – from the rooftop terrace of Casa Angelina, the ocean view spreads out before you like an azure blanket, disturbed only by the island bumps of Capri and Li Galli and the rocky toe of Italy stretching into the horizon. Every fixture, fitting and furnishing gleams brilliant white, solely offset by the wild and whimsical colours of the Murano glass sculptures dotted around the communal areas. Spectacularly set along the sheer-sided Amalfi coast, Casa Angelina overlooks miles of blue Mediterranean sea from its cliff-edge perch in Praiano. Knockout views are matched by cool interiors at this hip little hideaway.