Everything here is just perfect. We enjoyed the breathtaking sea views with a glass of sparkling wine in the warming March sunshine. Indulge in a massage whilst overlooking the sea and listening to the waves! Escapio Travel Expert Henrike
- pool, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Beach, Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Boutique
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 51
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 06:00 - 12:00
- The hotel offers a seven-course breakfast, which was awarded as "the best breakfast in the world".
- Breakfast on the terrace is a unique experience
- Spa treatments in the vaulted caves by the sea
- View of the sea from the large terrace
- You can reach the hotel via the hotel’s own boat dock, on request you can charter a yacht
- Children 2-12 years old are not allowed at the hotel due to safety reasons - the hotel´s proximity to the sea
- The bay at the hotel has a rocky beach not a sandy beach
- Not all the rooms in the new building have sea views
- The historic and new building of the hotel are separated by a road
wireless LAN in lobby
07181 Palma de Mallorca
Balearic Islands, Spain Map
hotel on cliff 2000 m
near the beach 2000 m
11.8 km (Sant Joan Airport)
5.3 km (Palma Harbour)
With its historic main building and new modern extension, the Hotel Hospes Maricel & Spa balances contemporary and traditional design, complete with bold architecture and integrated natural touches. The hotel´s 51 rooms are laid out between the majestic Romanesque original building, which blends harmoniously into the sea cliff, and the new minimalist building set further back. Promising pure relaxation, the hotel´s unique spa is nestled under seaside archways. The sun terrace of the hotel´s restaurant "Maricel" is also an enchanting place to unwind.
All 51 light-flooded rooms of the Hotel Hospes Maricel & Spa are outfitted with designer furniture and offer air conditioning. Guests can choose between rooms with sea or mountain views and numerous deluxe options with a private pool and spacious terrace. The rooms are swathed in Mediterranean colours, some with stone walls and parquet floors. Luxury beds with Egyptian cotton sheets provide maximum comfort. Situated on a private dock, guests can easily arrive via yacht.