- pool, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 5 star, Boutique, Quiet, Gourmet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 18
- Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, French, English
- Fantastic location
- Wonderfully quiet
- The hotel does not have a spa. But on request massages and beauty treatments can be enjoyed in the garden gazebo.
- The nearest beach is 5km away. All of the island’s beaches are stony.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
Sicily, Italy Map
hotel on cliff 50 m
4 km (Santa Marina)
public transport stop
0.100 km (City bus)
4 km (Santa marina)
With a slightly raised location overlooking the sea, the Capofaro Malvasia & Resort combines the world of wine with a generous helping of luxury. Its typically Sicilian sugar-cube-shaped buildings house 18 double rooms and suites in 4 different categories. Each one has been simply but elegantly designed in a Sicilian style with a contemporary touch. The outdoor areas at this small hotel are perfect for some unforgettable holiday memories. The stylish pool has luxury white sunbeds on a wooden deck as well as a terrace offering great views over the island of Stromboli with its active volcano. At the excellent restaurant, well-known Italian head chef Massimo Riccioli serves up legendary fish and seafood dishes.
If when you think ‘luxury’ you think a really beautiful corner of the earth, pretty much all to yourself, then you’ll love the Capofaro Malvasia & Resort. The sea views from the rooms and the terrace are priceless. But even in the more traditional sense of a luxury stay, the Capofaro also doesn’t disappoint. The very friendly, competent staff provide first-class service including absolutely spotlessly clean rooms and an all-round pleasant atmosphere. If you’re looking for an especially luxurious stay then book one of the suites where you can enjoy wonderful sea views from your own private terrace.