- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, Small, Country house, Nature
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 10
- Check-in: 14:00 - 20:00 | Check-out: 08:00 - 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, French, English
- Fairytale property with really friendly hosts
- Excellent cuisine
- Spacious rooms with charming décor
- Fantastic views
- The restaurant is open only on request.
- Secluded location. A car is highly recommended.
wireless LAN in lobby
Piedmont, Italy Map
30 km (A/26 (Casale Monferrato))
28 km (Asti)
100 km (Milano Malpensa)
The Canonica di Corteranzo Relais is situated in the small town of Murisengo, in the heart of the northernmost wine region of Italy. A number of features make every single day in this small hotel a truly authentic experience. The house together with its spacious garden and pool sits on a hillside above a surrounding plain with nothing but woodland, vineyards, meadows and fields in sight. Inside, there are 9 double rooms and one suite where you can relax in a typical Italian country house setting. Each one is painted in an elegant color and is finished off with matching patterned bed linen, fine wood furniture and period accessories. Some of the rooms have a huge arched window overlooking the garden and the picturesque hills of Monferrato. The cherry on the cake is the unbeatable friendly service from the owners Gabrielle and Emma, who welcome and look after their guests like old friends!
Wine plays a major role at the Canonica di Corteranzo Relais. Quality Barbera grapes are grown in the area surrounding the hotel. The on-site wine cellar is well stocked and can be visited on request. The family’s passion for good wine goes hand in hand with the slow food philosophy that’s used in the kitchen. Gabrielle and Emma also lead very educational wine tasting sessions (on request).