- free wifi, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Design, Family, Gourmet, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 196
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: English, German
- Children up to 12 years share the bed with their parents free of charge
Vienna, Austria Map
district / neighborhood Innere Stadt
6 km (Autobahn (A 23/A 4))
4 km (Westbahnhof (Fernbahnhof) Wien)
25 km (Flughafen Wien-Schwechat)
In the midst of Vienna’s old city, hiding behind an elegant historic facade, you’ll discover the luxurious Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof. Where the Herrenhof Coffee House used to be located, Viennese coffee house culture is today augmented with ultra-modern comforts. This historic hotel in Austria is definitely the right place for a stylish business trip, city break, or even a honeymoon in Vienna!
The 186 functional rooms and 10 suites of the Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof have been designed in styles from various epochs, from Baroque to Art Deco. They’ve been decorated with stylish ornaments and are very spacious. For the best views of Vienna, you just have to look into one of the suites on the 7th floor – depending on their location, looking out over St. Stephen’s Cathedral or the Hofburg Imperial Palace. Wow!