- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, Boutique, Design, Luxury
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 63
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Excellent location in Vienna’s Spittelberg art district
- Chic SPA club including fitness center and pool with friendly staff
- Delicious food in hotel restaurant
- The restaurant La Véranda is not only for hotel guests, and is very popular; a reservation is recommended.
- Due to renovations, the pool will be closed from September 3rd until September 7th 2018.
Vienna, Austria Map
noisy when windows open
district / neighborhood Wien, Neubau, 7. Stadtbezirk
8 km (Ost-Autobahn A4)
3 km (Wien Westbahnhof)
20 km (Wien)
The Vienna Opera Ball, the music of Mozart, and an obligatory piece of Sachertorte—for many people, that’s typical Vienna. But the Sans Souci luxury hotel is out to prove that the city can be hip and not just traditional or pretentious. In 63 individually styled guest rooms and suites, quality marble and original artworks meet modern design by Yoo. Rooms are flooded with light and coordinated with harmonious bright color combinations. Relaxation is guaranteed at Sans Souci’s SPA CLUB with sauna, indoor pool, massage and beauty treatments. High cuisine is offered at gourmet restaurant La Véranda, not to mention a cocktail bar with champagne tastings.
Since 1872, the impressive structure of Sans Souci has decorated the center of Vienna, but it has only been a hotel since 2010. Interior spaces are accordingly fashionably and comfortable. Design is a tailored mix of Viennese tradition and art deco. Particularly original touches include the small reception desk with its gleaming contoured black counter and the hotel bar with silk-upholstered throne chairs. Equally original, though somewhat sleeker, are the hotel’s 63 rooms in modern design, all decked out in bright colors with elegant furniture and hardwood floors. Extras include pillow sets with antiallergenic cushions and comfortable Vi-Spring beds. Marble bathrooms round out the sense of cozy luxury with brand-name care products and bathrobes lying at the ready. Original artworks by Hubertus Hohenlohe, Roy Lichtenstein and Picasso lend the hotel a particular interest.