- parking lot, sauna, dogs allowed
- Hotel Type: 4 star, Boutique, Small, City, B&B
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 30
- Check-in: 14:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 06:00 - 12:00
- Fantastic, arty atmosphere
- Smart spa area that can be privately booked
- Very attentive service
- No gym
- The rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter than those overlooking the street
Vienna, Austria Map
Set in a beautiful old building in the center of Vienna, this city hotel more than lives up to its name: It is small but in every respect a luxury hotel. Das Tyrol offers a total of 30 guestrooms with a fanciful yet cozy atmosphere. The same goes for the public areas including the spa and breakfast room. Perfectly integrated into the interior design are numerous contemporary works of art including modern art paintings and unusual sculptures.
What makes the Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol really nice is the balanced mix of art, design and a warm welcome in wood and warm colors. Already on arrival, you admire the sculpture made of porcelain leaves in gold and white on glass bead cords. The newly restored rooms feature herringbone parquet. The color scheme focusses on the color taupe with accents of dark orange and terracotta. Designer lamps by Oasis provide sophisticated lighting effects. The owner Helena Ramsbacher is an art collector and personally selected art work for each room and throughout the hotel. For the most part, the artworks were created by contemporary artists from Vienna.