- parking lot, sauna, dogs allowed
- Hotel Type: 4 star, Boutique, Small, City, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 30
- Check-in: 14:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 06:00 - 12:00
- Fantastic, arty atmosphere
- Smart spa area that can be privately booked
- Very attentive service
- No gym
- The rooms at the back of the hotel are quieter than those overlooking the street
Vienna, Austria Map
Set in a beautiful old building in the center of Vienna, this city hotel more than lives up to its name: It is small but in every respect a luxury hotel. Das Tyrol offers a total of 30 guestrooms with a fanciful yet cozy atmosphere. The same goes for the public areas including the spa and breakfast room. Perfectly integrated into the interior design are numerous contemporary works of art including modern art paintings and unusual sculptures.
What makes the Small Boutiquehotel Das Tyrol really nice is the balanced mix of art, design and a warm welcome in wood and warm colors. Smart seats with yellow leather upholstery and patterned curtains in orange and green are reminiscent of the Fifties. The attractive interior design of the hotel isn’t limited to just the guestrooms. The small spa area will fascinate you with its elegant astro design in gold and with two giant aquariums. In the breakfast room, the classic, warm interior is combined with modern art paintings.