- restaurant, parking lot, City center
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 5 star, Luxury, City, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 137
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: French, Spanish, English
- Please note that all rooms have different sizes.
15705 Santiago de Compostela
Galicia, Spain Map
The Parador de Santiago de Compostela (original name: ’Hostal Reyes Católicos’) is a dream come true for modern pilgrims and history buffs on vacation in Spain – a breathtaking historic hotel in the heart of one of the most frequented world cultural heritage cities in the world.
The 5 star hotel Parador de Santiago de Compostela is located right on the Plaza do Obradoiro, only a few steps away from the famous cathedral of Santiago de Compostela. The majestic building was once used as a royal inn for pilgrims coming to Santiago. Admittedly, the room prices in the modern luxury hotel are not as modest as they were back then, but you can be sure that you will definitely get your money’s worth. The Parador de Santiago de Compostela is a romantic hotel with a truly fascinating historic atmosphere, while an excellent and friendly service adds to the first-class living comfort.