- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Boutique, Design, Quiet, Small
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 7
- Check-in: 13:00 - 19:00 | Check-out: 08:30 - 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Dutch, French, English, German
- Romantic location
- Excellent service
- Historic feel
- Continental breakfast is included in the room rates.
- The suites are bookable online for two adults and up to 2 children.
- The rooms and suites are not equipped with television. If you wish to watch TV please let the hotel know at least 48 hours before your arrival and they will provide a TV against an extra charge.
- In July and August, the restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner, except on Tuesdays when it is only open for lunch.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
Languedoc-Roussillon, France Map
12 km (A 9)
30 km (Nîmes)
37 km (Nîmes)
The Maison d’Ulysse promises a romantic getaway to the heart of Provence in a historic country house dating back to the 16th century. On this medieval farmstead you’ll find 7 charming rooms, a quiet courtyard and a fabulous garden with pool.
The Maison d’Ulysse was once a fortified farmhouse dating back to the 16th century, which owes its name to its former owner, the poet and archaeologist Ulysse Dumas. Recognized by the Foundation for Cultural Heritage, it has maintained the original character of a country house even after its renovation and contemporary interior refurbishment.