- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, 5 star, Gourmet, Nature
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 38
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, French, Spanish, English, German
- Breathtaking view
- Excellent cuisine bearing the stamp of Antonino Cannavacciulo
- Luxurious and very modern wellness area
12050 Serralunga d'Alba
Piedmont, Italy Map
30 km (TO - SV)
70 km (Turin)
80 km (Turin Caselle)
A total of 38 luxurious rooms are available at the Il Boscareto Resort & Spa—all of them decked out with elegantly striped silk wallpaper and equipped with hand-carved furniture. What’s more, each room offers a fantastic view of the surrounding 32 hectare vineyards. On top of the beautiful view and chic design, pure comfort is bound to win guests over. For example: a high-speed wireless connection is available throughout the hotel. In each of the spacious suites, a balcony and luxury bath with hydromassage bathtub and large shower await. The crowning jewel, however, is the food in adjoining gourmet restaurant, run by internationally-recognized chef Antonino Cannavacciulo.
Since August 2013, multi-award-winning gourmet and television chef Antonino Cannavacciuolo (who has 2 Michelin stars under his belt) is responsible for the cuisine at Il Boscareto Resort & Spa. An exciting and delicious gourmet vacation is practically guaranteed. Emphasis is placed on a combination of classical Piedmontese cuisine with modern ideas and preparation methods.