- pool, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Spa, 4 star, Design, Historic, Apartment
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 90
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Hotel in restored historic monastery with individually furnished rooms
- Car is secure in a roofed parking lot
- Free shuttle bus to the Valerio Catullo airport and in the city centre of Verona
- Friendly staff
- Entrance tickets for the Opera or any other concerts and events as well as check-in for flights directly available at the hotel
- The hotel is close to the airport.
- Due to its location in a small village without many restaurants, a car is beneficial
internet cable in rooms
Veneto, Italy Map
noisy when windows open
audible air traffic
weddings and events at hotel
noise just during daytime
5 km (A22 - Verona Nord)
8 km (Verona Porta Nuova)
0,8 km (Villafranca VRN)
All rooms are individually decorated and have spacious bathrooms with marble sinks, designer pieces set accents. The sunny wellness area offers an indoor salt water pool, a warm outdoor jacuzzi and in-house library to ensure cultured relaxation. In the bar "Corte 22" you can enjoy cocktails in a refined atmosphere, while in the La Tavola" restaurant visitors can try typical Veronese dishes with an innovative touch.
Hotel Veronesi la Torre is located in a 500 year-old former monastery located near Verona. It is surrounded by an idyllic garden and a fountain bubbles soothingly in the courtyard. Thanks to the extensive restoration carried out in 2008, the charming flair of the old building has been preserved and combined with contemporary design. 86 rooms and suites and two apartments offer classic elegance with marble details and modern comfort - all the rooms include wifi and Sky TV. The rooms are bright and furnished with natural stone walls and nut wood parquet. Seven spacious suites (30-50 m²) are offered in addition to traditional hotel rooms. The romantic tower suite is located in the medieval tower. It is decorated with furniture by famous designers and features a bathroom in Lessinia stone with bathtub, shower and sink in red Verona marble.