- free wifi, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Quiet, Small, Finca, Nature
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 8
- Check-in: 08:00 - 20:00 | Check-out: 08:00 - 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Spanish, English
- Really nice breakfast with local products.
- Cavernal wintergarden invites you to relaxin the evenings at the romantic fireplace.
- Burdensome access for disabled and reduced mobility guests.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
in all rooms
Balearic Islands, Spain Map
15 km (ANDRATX)
45 km (PALMA DE MALLORCA)
40 km (PALMA DE MALLORCA)
Charming from top to bottom, or perhaps from roof tiles to the vaulted cellar better fits the bill: The Hotel Nord is a small, romantic B&B in Estellencs, a village on the west coast of Majorca. The journey through the UNESCO world heritage Tramuntana Mountains to reach the B&B is an experience in itself. Just as pretty are the quiet village with just 300 inhabitants and the traditional looking hotel itself.
This small bed & breakfast hotel is a typically Majorcan stone house with three floors, green painted window shutters and a tiled roof. Its architecture creates a sophisticated, rural feel. Natural materials like cobblestone, terracotta tiles and wood are combined with soft, light tones. The whole hotel has been richly decorated with flowers and plants. In short, the perfect place to spend a few relaxing days. If you want to explore the surrounding area, you’ll definitely need to have access to a car.