- pool, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 4 star, Design, Lakeside
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 84
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Top location right by the lake
- Wonderful collection of saunas with lots of different sauna huts
- Attractive, well co-ordinated design
- Roof terrace with fantastic lake views
- The Spa is a completely naturist area, this includes the outdoor pool and the sunbathing area.
wireless LAN in lobby
Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany Map
hotel's private beach
distance to water 50 m
bathing area by water: grass
11 km (A 81 und A 96)
2 km (Bahnhof Radolfzell)
80 km (Zürich)
Within minutes of arriving at the Bora HotSpaResort you’ll have soaked up the quiet and serene feel here. But it’s a feeling that stays - until you leave and beyond. And with the incredible lake views, lots of wood, a stylish design and really friendly service, it’s easy to see why. This relaxed atmosphere means that you can enjoy the other highlights of this contemporary lakeside hotel carefree, including the elegant spa, exquisite gourmet regional cuisine and fantastic rooftop sky lounge.
The Bora HotSpaResort takes most of its influenced from the nearby water, but also from Japan. The highlight here is a spa modeled on an Onsen (Japanese thermal bath). In addition to the traditional hot water pools (38-49°C) you’ll also find a wide range of outdoor saunas including a Finnish sauna hut, an earth sauna, bamboo sauna and many more. To cool off in between you can just hop straight into Lake Constance. There is also a salt grotto, and a wide range of massage and beauty treatments to choose from.