- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Luxury, Quiet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 153
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: French, English, German
- The hotel has a freshwater outdoor pool heated to 32 degrees C.
- Excellent cuisine (half board option is recommended)
- Please note that half board can vary per week and length of stay
- In the house Kohlwald dogs are allowed, as well as in the restaurant Bauernstube.
- The style of decor is traditional and old fashioned
wireless LAN in lobby
Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany Map
in a forest/woods
34 km (A81 Horb)
4 km (Baiersbronn)
95 km (Stuttgart)
The Hotel Traube Tonbach in tranquil Baiersbronn south of Baden-Baden blends Black Forest hiking with wellness and haute cuisine to create an unforgettable experience. What was built in the 18th century as a woodsman’s tavern is today a 5-star hotel with a reputation that is known throughout the Black Forest region. It offers 170 rooms, 4 restaurants, a modern spa with indoor and outdoor areas, a wine shop and a cookery school.
The beauty and wellness oasis is at the heart of the Traube Tonbach. The indoor area features two swimming pools. A salt water pool for relaxation and a sweet water pool for swimming. In addition there is a large heated outdoor pool (32 ° C) where you can swim lengths or relax on the sun terrace. The area is rounded off by a children’s pool and four hot tubs. Sporty guests will love the fitness center with Technogym equipment. But if you’re more interested in just relaxing, let yourself be pampered in the spa with an aromatherapy massage or a Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Nui treatment.