- pool, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Boutique, Luxury
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 56
- Check-in: 15:00 - 23:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Hungarian, Arabic, Polish
- Black Forest house from the year 1639
- Large spa area with a wonderful water world
- Delicious cuisine in the two restaurants Adler Stuben and Oscars
- Child friendly hotel
- Beautiful location in the middle of the Black Forest
- Perfect for walking and finding peace
- Dogs are welcome
- The tourism tax entitled to free use of public transport in the Black Forest including Freiburg im Breisgau.
- The hotel offers a lot of golf packages.
- Dogs are welcome.
- The 7 rooms in the black forest house have an average ceiling height of 1,90 m.
wireless LAN in lobby
internet in lobby
Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany Map
distance to forest 50 m
35 km (A81 oder A5)
0,5 km (Hinterzarten BHF)
90 km (Basel Airport)
The Parkhotel Adler in the idyllic village of Hinterzarten is just the thing for a cuddly romantic weekend in the Black Forest (Germany). This historic spa hotel dusts off old traditions and adds innovative ideas: the historic and the modern combined in style!
This historic hotel has been owned by the same family since 1446, who have both maintained and developed it. Surrounded by a large private park the Parkhotel Adler offers romantic paths for a walk, a small lake, and even a game reserve. The spa hotel consists of several buildings creating a harmonic ensemble, each house of which has, however, its own individual “soul.” Above all, the heritage protected Black Forest House, built in 1639, is a sight for sore eyes! The typical Black Forest coziness is assured by restored tiled stoves, antiques, and a lovingly designed interior.