- pool, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Beach, Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Nature
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 119
- Check-in: 14:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Russian, Italian, French, English
- The Lord Byron Restaurant is open all year around, while the Eden Roc Restaurant and the Beach Club are open only during the summer season from June to September.
- Default rate includes breakfast, the use of the Health & Fitness Center and the entrance to the Beach Club.
wireless LAN in lobby
Liguria, Italy Map
near the beach 20 m
beach use per day
hotel's private beach
2 km (Rapallo Motorway A12)
1 km (Rapallo)
37 km (Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport)
The Excelsior Palace Hotel is perched majestically on a cliff on the Riviera di Levante about 30 km southeast of Genoa. Oozing the irresistible charm of a real grand hotel with a long standing tradition, most of its rooms overlook the marina, the ocean, and the bay of Rapallo and Portofino.
With its enviable location this five-star luxury hotel is a splendid setting for weekends or vacations on the Portofino Coast. Along with having the ambiance and unmistakable grandeur of a first-class hotel that was built about 100 years ago and frequented by the rich and famous, it also offers modern comforts and services including a Beach Club with terraces on the sea where you can relax in the two infinity swimming pools or in the Jacuzzis. Another highlight is the on-site spa and wellness center with a wide range of à-la-carte spa treatments. In addition, guests are treated to an excellent fine dining experience in an elegant historical ambiance. During the summer season look forward to the hotel’s beach club – a stylish and spacious sun deck on the rocky waterfront equipped with loungers and a marked-off bathing zone.