- pool, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Quiet, Gourmet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 34
- Check-in: 14:00 - 20:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Dutch, Italian, French, English, German
Piedmont, Italy Map
18 km (A8/A26 Milano - Laghi: exit Arona)
3,5 km (Orta San Giulio)
42 km (Milano Malpensa)
The small 4 star Hotel Cortese lies north of the romantic village Armeno between the Lago Maggiore and the Lake Orta – an idyllic place for Italy-lovers, honeymooners and active vacationers. Passionate golfers enjoy a perfect basecamp at the Golf Hotel Cortese: various interesting golf courses are easily reachable.
The Cortese Hotel, which was built in 2005, is reminicent of the traditional Piemont architecture with it’s terracotta facade and green shutters. The interior of the 4 star hotel convinces with a chic design: natural stones from the region, precious woods and shining hardwood floors make up the beautiful indoors.