- pool, free wifi, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Quiet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 26
- Check-in: 15:00 - 20:00 | Check-out: 08:00 - 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, English, German
- Romantic attic suite featuring a designer bathtub in its sleeping room
- Free-of-charge moutain bike rental
- Great food for every meal! Halfboard option is a treat.
Trentino Alto Adige, Italy Map
distance to forest 50 m
2434 m high
10000 m away
15 km (A22)
2 km (Vilpian)
15 km (Bozen)
At the Boutique Hotel Zum Rosenbaum, the Pristinger family’s attentive service and stylish interiors ensure that guests instantly feel welcome. Decorated in a contemporary, country house style, the hotel boasts individually designed rooms and suites, delicious homemade specialties from the local region and a beautiful garden with views over the delightful countryside. The hotel’s own sauna and outdoor pool are the perfect places to relax, while the surrounding area offers a range of activities: from relaxed strolls and bike tours to visits to castles and skiing and days out in the mountains.
If you like the mountains, you’ll love Boutique Hotel Zum Rosenbaum. Thanks to its location in the small village of Nals, between Merano and Bolzano, it offers everything you need for a holiday in the mountains. Paths and bike trails across the valley and hills are just as easy to reach as the idyllic mountain lakes and demanding climbing ranges. In the spring and autumn, the hotel organizes guided hikes for its guests, and in the winter there are 16 ski areas round Merano. One of the many highlights of the landscape here is the view of the Dolomites from the Vigiljoch mountain.