- Beachside, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Beach, Boutique, Design
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 40
- Check-in: 14:30 | Check-out: 10:00
- Innovative and individual interior design
- Panoramic ocean view and quiet location
- Each room is has an individual art design. Guests can specify their preference. Please contact the Escapio Customer Support.
- The art rooms are less functional, e.g. with no seating opportunities.
wireless LAN in lobby
Sicily, Italy Map
hotel at height as beach
right on the beach
beach use free of charge
hotel's private beach
2 km (Palermo - Messina (TUSA))
0,5 km (Tusa)
80 km (Palermo Falcone-Borsellino)
The ART Hotel Atelier sul Mare, the only one Art-Museum-Hotel in the world, is on the northern coast of Sicily (Italy), just few meters from a fantastic blue sea. The hotel is situated in Castel di Tusa, an enchanting little village near Cefalù (20KM) and S.Stefano di Camastra (9KM), in the Messina’s province.
Our hotel offers memorable experiences since its main feature is the presence of many important contemporary artworks of well known artists inside and outside the hotel. In fact 20 out of 40 rooms were realized by important internationally recognized artists: Danielle Mitterand, Agnese Purgatorio, Antonio Presti, Cristina Bertelli (La Stanza dei Portatori d’Acqua), Mario Ceroli (La Bocca della Verità), Fabrizio Plessi (La stanza del Mare Negato), Mauro Staccioli (Trinacria), Renato Curcio (Sogni tra Segni), Maria Lai (Su Barca di Carta m’Imbarco), Raoul Ruiz (La Torre di Sigismondo), Paolo Icaro (Il Nido), Luigi Mainolfi (La Stanza della Terra e del Fuoco), Michele Canzoneri (Linea d’Ombra), Hidetoshi Nagasawa (Mistero per la Luna), Sislej Xhafa (Il Bagno Turco), Vincenzo Consolo, Umberto Leone e Ute Pyka (Lunaria – La Stanza della Luna).