Like the sister hotel in Berlin, the new 25hours Hotel The Circle in Cologne has a monkey bar on the top floor. The view of the Cologne Cathedral is included there. For an even more relaxed atmosphere, visit the former counter hall of the insurance agency - today a lounge and cosy lobby in one. On comfortable leather sofas you can listen to vinyl records from the hotel’s own record store. Escapio Travel Expert
- free wifi, parking lot, sauna
- Hotel Type: Boutique, Design, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 207
- Check-in: 15:00 o'clock | Check-out: 12:00 o'clock
- Spoken languages in the hotel: German, English
- Trendy design, in which everything revolves around technical utopias and retro elements of the 50s are combined with futuristic styles
- Cool lounge in the counter hall
- Top location in Cologne
- Small wellness area on the 7th floor with panorama sauna and view over Cologne
- Restaurant "Neni" serves Israeli cuisine
- Smaller rooms are located in the Inner Circle towards the inner courtyard, larger rooms are located in the round building in the Outer Circle - on the outside.
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
The following parking options are available: guarded parking lot
There is free Wi-Fi in all rooms.
The hotel has the following restaurants: NENI
The hotel has 207 rooms in total.
Check-in: 15:00 o'clock | Check-out: 12:00 o'clock
All rooms come equipped with air conditioning.
The airport Köln/Bonn is 18 km away.