- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Luxury, Gourmet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 120
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: English, German
- Gourmet restaurant Vendôme
- Fairytale castle with a luxurious antique furniture
- Romantic Garden
- The Vendôme is only open Monday through Friday; make sure to book ahead
- Extra beds are available from the Deluxe Room and for children up to the age of 4 free
51429 Bergisch Gladbach
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Map
0,3 km (Bensberg)
17 km (Köln Bonn Airport)
As you drive up to the magnificent entrance of this hunting lodge that dates back to the early 18th century, you’ll know you’re in for a unique vacation. Behind its baroque façade, all of the room categories offer period furnishings and luxurious amenities. Polished oak floors, huge chandeliers and precious antique furniture set the scene in the 120 rooms, spa area with column-lined pool and gourmet restaurant run by a multi-award winning chef. A charming park with relaxed café terrace extends all the way around the spectacular building – perfect for a summer’s afternoon. On a winter’s day, retreat to the cozy lobby or bar with fireplace. Even when the hotel is fully booked, all of the rooms and outside area boast the same pleasantly relaxed atmosphere, accompanied by the very best service from highly trained staff.
All of the rooms, from the Superior Double category to the Presidential Suite, have been furnished in a classically elegant style with uphostered chairs, a desk and a marble bathroom. The minimum size is 35sqm. Standard amenities include cable internet connection, free Wi-Fi and a complimentary minibar. In the suites guests are treated to a lot more space and exclusive amenities plus a limousine service, personal point of contact and check-in directly in the suite.