Change travel period or guests
Grandiose views of the city from the top floors and an absolute feel-good atmosphere throughout the hotel. Especially cool are the bathtubs on the balconies, from which one has a view over the whole city in the evenings while having a bath (depending on the room). Escapio Travel Expert
- free wifi, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Boutique, Design, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 198
- Check-in: 15:00 o'clock | Check-out: 12:00 o'clock
- Spoken languages in the hotel: German, English
- Cool design that plays with the clichés of German-French friendship
- Large breakfast buffet in the French-inspired restaurant "The Paris Club" on the 16th floor, one floor up, the trendy bar offers a great view
- Panorama spa on the 14th floor inspired by the Tour de France
- Flowers around the dreamy café in the lobby
- The showers are glazed. That looks great. But when you share a room, there’s not much privacy.
wireless LAN in rooms
entire hotel incl. lobby
garage / covered parking
restaurant The Paris Club
24 hour reception
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Trendy design that lets German engineering collide with French artistic flair, the Swedish designer team Stylt Trampoli has designed the interior of the 17-storey high-rise, the rooms are either straight "German" with clear colours and shapes, with clichés about the art of engineering such as tool walls and Lego bricks, the French rooms play with soft colours and artistic flair, the interior is underlined by warm wood and terracotta tiles, the rooms Medium+ and Sky Medium+ have a romantic balcony with a freestanding bathtub Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The hotel is located in Düsseldorf’s Le Quartier Central, only 25 minutes on foot from the Old Town, the way there leads through the Hofgarten past the Northern Düssel to the Rhine, from here you are immediately on the shopping mile Königsallee and quickly at the characteristic television tower Rheinturm, the hotel is well connected to public transport, S- and U-Bahn Wehrhahn is only 300 m away, in addition, the hotel lends Schindelhauer bikes to its guests free of charge Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
There is free Wi-Fi in all rooms.
The hotel has the following restaurants: The Paris Club
The hotel has 198 rooms in total.
Check-in: 15:00 o'clock | Check-out: 12:00 o'clock