- free wifi, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: 5 star, Luxury, Gourmet, City, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 303
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Hindi, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, French, Swedish, Polish, Turkish, Arabic, Japanese, Spanish, English, German
- Children up to 12 years share the bed with their parents free of charge
60311 Frankfurt Main
Hesse, Germany Map
noisy when windows open
district / neighborhood Innenstadt
5,0 km (A 5, A3)
0,8 km (Hauptbahnhof Frankfurt am Main)
14 km (Fraport Frankfurt am Main)
The Steigenberger Hotel Frankfurter Hof takes great pride in its reputation as the “First Lady” and “living monument” of the 5 star hotel industry. For over 130 years this luxury hotel in Frankfurt has drawn guests from all over the world to this metropolis on the River Main with its impressive architecture and exclusive and contemporary design. With its recently awarded Michelin Star (2009), the Frankfurter Hof is also one of the best spots to sample gourmet cuisine in the city.
The 303 rooms and themed suites reflect the grandeur of the historic facade of this luxury hotel, both in their appearance and their atmosphere. Grand decorative pieces from various periods combined with all the mod-cons define these relaxed yet luxurious rooms.