- pool, Beachside, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Beach, Romantic, 4 star, Castle, Parador
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 122
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Portuguese, Spanish, English
Galicia, Spain Map
near the beach m
25 km (Aeropuerto de Vigo Peinador)
22 km (Vigo)
Right in the south of Galicia in Pontevedra, the fishing village of Baiona hugs the Atlantic. High above the romantic, steep rugged cliffs is the Parador de Baiona, housed in an old Spanish castle on the Monterreal Peninsula.
The 4 star Parador de Baiona can be found in the Spanish Castillo de Monte Real Castle, on a peninsula overlooking the town of Baiona. Bathing is possible on the sandy beach of Baiona, only 3 kilometers away. The interior of this impressive castle hotel reminds you of its colorful past with every step: knight’s armor on the enormous stone staircase in the arched hall as well as dancing and banquet halls: The Parador de Baiona in Spain is surrounded by a garden with palms and hydrangeas, has a playground for the kids, and borders on a pine forest: perfect for a restful, family vacation.