- restaurant, parking lot, City center
- Hotel Type: 4 star, City, Parador
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 53
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00 - 13:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: French, Spanish, English
Spanish Basque Country, Spain Map
public transport stop
The Parador de Argómaniz is a romantic hotel set in a very beautiful natural stone palace at the heart of the Basque country in Northern Spain. It is situated in a tiny village with not many more than five streets, between Vitoria-Gasteiz and Pamplona. Perfectly suited for those who have a desire for rural, village life and natural surroundings.
The impressive renaissance palace, which today houses the historic hotel Parador de Argómaniz, is situated at a slightly raised level in the center of the village of Argómaniz. All around the village an undisturbed conservation area extends in all directions. The views from the Parador sweep over the Álava province, the Gorbea mountain range and the Ullibarri Gamboa marshes.