- spa area, restaurant, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Spa, 4 star, Quiet, Nature, Historic
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 43
- Check-in: 12:30 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Spanish, English, German
- From the 3rd night the entrance to the spa is for free
Canary Islands, Spain Map
Mountain: Near Pico de las Nieves, Roque Nublo
2.000 m high
5.000 m away
20 km (GRAN CANARIA 3)
55 km (GRAN CANARIA)
35 km (LAS PALMAS)
You can’t stop marveling at both the Parador de Cruz de Tejeda itself and at the panorama surrounding this impressive mountain hotel. At 1560 meters above sea level and 35 km from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, this parador is a truly extraordinary starting point for hikes through the mountainous island interior.
Surprisingly bright, friendly and airy is how you’d describe the atmosphere in this 4 star hotel’s castle-like stone buildings. Approximately 40 rooms with fine country furnishings fit perfectly to the typical regional cuisine so typical for the Spanish parador hotels. What makes your holiday on Gran Canaria unforgettable here, though, is the impressive mountain landscape all around. On one side, a huge canyon pulls your glances into its depths. When the weather is nice, you definitely should take a long breakfast on the panoramic terrace!