- free wifi, restaurant, City center
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 5 star, Boutique, Luxury, Small
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 28
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- The hotels has no dedicated guest parking but metered parking is available directly outside the hotel (Free at weekends, £1.60 an hour Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm)
- Kindly note that the hotel has two buildings (No. 6 and No. 10) and the Reception Team who will assist you in checking in is located in building No. 6.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
EH3 6EF Edinburgh
City of Edinburgh, United Kingdom Map
district / neighborhood Stockbridge
15 km (M8)
1 km (Waverley Train Station)
12 km (Edinburgh International Airport)
After a stay at the Nira Caledonia, you won’t look anywhere else for hotels in Edinburgh! This unique historic boutique hotel lies in the heart of the Scottish capital, just a short walk from Princess Street.
This beautiful listed building and its impressive façade are more than enough to make you fall in love at first sight with it. Its stylish rooms and excellent service certainly won’t do anything to harm that! The hotel boasts a total of 28 rooms in 5 categories from small but stylish petit double rooms all the way to luxurious Jacuzzi suites with hydro-massage tub for two in the bathroom. All guest-rooms quite literally dazzle with their chic art deco design in a true Georgian style, which is definitely in-keeping with the overall theme of the hotel. The same is true of the quaint hotel restaurant which offers typical Scottish gourmet cuisine. Scotch-lovers are more than catered for with the bar offering over 25 different blends and single malts. To make sure you start your day like a true Scot, there is an exquisite traditional breakfast including everything from porridge and smoked salmon to omelette and bacon.