- free wifi, restaurant, City center
- Hotel Type: Romantic, 4 star, Design, City
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 153
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Indonesian, Hindi, Portuguese, Italian, French, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, English
wireless LAN in rooms
WC1B 3NN London
Greater London, United Kingdom Map
district / neighborhood London center - Bloomsbury
1,3 km (A 501 / 400)
1.2 km (Euston)
22 km (London Heathow)
The Bloomsbury Hotel was originally designed for the YWCA by one of the country’s greatest architects, Sir Edwin Lutyens and now the neo-Georgian listed building offers one of the best locations of any London city hotel with a level of luxury to match.
The hotel has just recently completed an extensive refurbishment programme and offers guests a choice of 153 stylish new bedrooms, the cool and sophisticated surroundings of the Landseer British Kitchen & Bar and 15 conference rooms.