- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 4 star, Boutique, Quiet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 82
- Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Italian, French, Spanish, English, German
- The spa area (incl. treatments) closes from 07.01. up to 31/01/2014 for technical reasons.
- The pool area is closed from 07.01. up to 31.01.2014.
Ticino, Switzerland Map
distance to forest 50 m
2,2 km (A2)
11 km (Lugano-Bahnhof )
9 km (Flughafen Lugano-Agno)
In many ways, what is now the Cademario Hotel & SPA hasn’t changed a bit, which is a good thing! This grand mountain hotel at 850m up is, as ever, surrounded by its 10 acres of parkland and still enjoys breathtaking panoramic mountain views. It is the spacious spa featuring a beautiful bathing cave that has been completely transformed and thoroughly modernized. Some of the 82 really comfortable rooms in three categories overlook the park; others the surrounding mountains or Lake Lugano. The hotel’s two restaurants serve up healthy, regional cuisine to round off your stay.
The main attraction at the Cademario has always been its spa. Now you can take a dip, visit the saunas and let yourself feel totally pampered by its completely renovated spa facilities. One of the key features is its indoor pool that has been cleverly designed to look like an authentic cave. There are also rooms for massages and health and beauty treatments, relaxation areas and a fitness center. In summer guests can also use the spacious outdoor pool, and a range of exercise classes take place outdoors in the idyllic park. As well as the wellness and beauty treatments at the spa, individual health and nutritional advice is also available.