- pool, free wifi, spa area
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Luxury, Quiet
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 37
- Check-in: 15:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Russian, Italian, French, Spanish, English, German
- Free shuttle bus from/to the city centre at scheduled times.
- The Piano Bar Principe offers, along tasty specialties of the chef Dario Ranzaanda wide selection of cocktails, live music every night
- Guests who book a room at the Villa will receive free 2 hours Private Spa Suite Sangi.
- Doublerooms are in the modern adjoining builing, only Junior Suites are in the villa.
- Reservations for the Gourmet Restaurant Principe Leopoldo and treatments at the exclusive Kiso SPA to be preferably made in advance prior to arrival.
- Half board is served in Restaurant Café Leopoldo and includes a 3-course meal, a bottle of water, wine and coffee.
- The hotel is non-smoking only.
wireless LAN in lobby
Ticino, Switzerland Map
lake On a Hill above of Lake Lugano
distance to water 500 m
district / neighborhood Collina d'Oro
2 km (A2)
2 km (Stazine Lugano)
5 km (Lugano Agno)
The picturesque town of Lugano, at Lake Lugano in Switzerland, has an almost Italian feel to it. On the “Golden Hill” of this famous small town in Switzerland, which is home to affluent families and a former residence of inspirational artists like Hermann Hesse, Prince Frederick Leopold once built himself a summer residence. Enjoy the unique and exclusive atmosphere of this wonderful mansion, as it now welcomes guests from all over the world as the magical 5 star Hotel Principe Leopoldo Hotel & SPA. The elegant villa, with its views over the three impressive mountains surrounding Lugano and its proximity to the lake, attracts guests with its excellent cuisine from Italy and Switzerland, a pool, event rooms, romantic winter garden and atmospheric evening salon music.
The glorious Villa Principe Leopoldo & Residence in Switzerland is situated just 2km from the banks of Lake Lugano, high up, with views over the two mountains, Monte Bré and Monte San Salvatore. The classically elegant 5 star hotel in Lugano is surrounded by a pretty flower garden and prestigious forecourt. Columned halls, marble floors, luxurious comfy furniture and old paintings are reminiscent of the ostentatious lifestyle of the Swiss nobility. This historic hotel in Lugano has five banquet rooms, which can be rented for weddings, celebratory meals and conferences. As a discerning conference hotel in Switzerland, the Villa Principe Leopoldo & Residence offers audio visual equipment as well as simultaneous translators. In the garden of the Villa there are loungers, a large panoramic terrace with lake views and a heated swimming pool.