- pool, free wifi, Beachside
- Hotel Type: Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Boutique, Luxury
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 28
- Check-in: 14:00 - 00:00 | Check-out: 07:00 - 12:00
- Spoken languages in the hotel: Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, English, German
- The hotel has its own private beach (shuttle service)
- Heated outdoorpool from April to November.
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
72015 Savelletri di Fasano
Apulia, Italy Map
near the beach 4000 m
beach use free of charge
hotel's private beach
2 km (FASANO)
50 km (BARI AND BRINDISI)
public transport stop
2 km (TRAIN STATION - FASANO)
Vineyards, olive groves, fruit gardens, a wonderful golf course and a hotel-own Mediterranean beach on the horizon: this is what you see when looking down from the tower of the historic castle of the 5 star Hotel Masseria Torre Maizza in Apulia—an Italy vacation of the finest sort awaits you!
Torre Maizza in Apulia is an ancient Roman garrison and part of the defensive line that once crossed the whole Apulia: it went from the Gargano Cape to Santa Maria di Leuca and was called “finibus terrae” under the Romans, which translated is “end of the world.” Today, the world no longer ends here. However, the 5 star hotel Masseria Torre Maizza is still a place where time seems to move slower. Far from the everyday bustle, you can relax, recover, and spend a great golf or beach holiday in this romantic country house hotel.