- Beachside, spa area, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Beach, Spa, Romantic, 5 star, Luxury
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 84
- Check-in: 15:30 | Check-out: 11:30
Breakfast with live open air harp music. The wind roars in the old olive trees and in the bay of the sea. Is there a better way to start the day?
- The entrance to the Thalasso & SPA Centre has to be paid directly on the hotel. Minors are not allowed; 14-year-old and older allowed only accompanied by parents or with a written parental authorization.
- Spa facilities on site include wooden sunbeds on the water and a well-equipped fitness center. For sunbathing on the beach: mattresses, beach towels and sunshades are available. The golf course is designed with the pitch and putt type.
wireless LAN in lobby
internet in lobby
Sardinia, Italy Map
hotel at height as beach
right on the beach
beach use free of charge
hotel's private beach
46 km (Olbia Costa Smeralda)
46 km (Olbia)
4 km (Palau)
A fairytale holiday on Sardinia, Italy, is guaranteed by the 5 star Hotel Capo d’Orso Thalasso & Spa, just four kilometers from Palau. This luxury hotel is set in the gorgeous park of Cala Capra and the bay of the same name on an untouched, romantic and exclusive part of the island.
The 5 star Hotel Capo d’Orso’s location is romantically hidden behind gnarled olive trees and juniper bushes. It features its own Pitch & Putt golf course, a private yacht harbor, wind-protected beaches right on its doorstep and a Seawater swimming pool, surrounded by a wooden pavement. The most pleasant thing about this luxurious beach hotel in Sardinia, though, is the relaxing and private atmosphere – both in the hotel and the separately accessible grand spa center.