- pool, free wifi, parking lot
- Hotel Type: Quiet, Small, Country house, Family, Finca
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 11
- Check-in: 14:00 - 20:00 | Check-out: 10:00 - 12:00
- Ideal for families with children because the apartments are spacious
- In the hotel garden guests can harvest fruits and vegetables
- The hotel produces its own wines
- The Mallorcan breakfast takes place in the idyllic garden
- Historic building in beautiful nature
- A rental car is recommended
- The hotel has no restaurant, but in the nearby village there are plenty of dining options
- The self service works on a trust basis, so food harvested from the garden is listed by guests and paid for at the end of the stay.
- Pets are allowed
- It takes 40 minutes to reach Playa de Trenca beach
wireless LAN in lobby
wireless LAN in rooms
garage / covered parking, parking spaces, free parking spaces
Balearic Islands, Spain Map
distance to forest 300 m
1 km (Palma Manacor)
11 km (Palma)
8 km (12 Minutes)
The renovated finca houses a selection of 11 spacious and tastefully furnished rooms and apartments. In addition to the Manor House made of natural stone, an old chapel with traditional ornamentation and a large garden with outdoor swimming pool complete the ensemble. Local organic wine, fruit and vegetables are grown nearby, and the Mallorcan buffet breakfast is a real treat.
The historic hotel Agroturismo Possessió Binicomprat originated as a typical country house and features its own chapel and beautiful vintage kitchen. In the main entrance an old access used by horses, as well as a Gothic arch built during the 18th century are still visible. The pride of the current owner is a lovely vaulted cellar where the wine is stored. The entire estate covers 150 hectares and the winery—managed by hand according to ecological standards—measures 7 hectares. The wine "OM Oliver Moragues" has a production rate of around 20,000 bottles a year which is exported to Europe and has already won several awards.