Change travel period or guests
- pool, free wifi, restaurant
- Hotel Type: Romantic, Quiet, Small, Country house, Adults Only
- Hotel size (number of rooms): 7
- Check-in: 14:00 - 20:00 o'clock | Check-out: 07:30 - 11:00 o'clock
- Spoken languages in the hotel: German, English
- Quietly situated on the edge of the picturesque village of Ses Salines
- Just a few kilometers away from the famous beach of Es Trenc
- There is a heliport next to the hotel
- 3-4 evenings a week owner Tanja is cooking the menu for the guests, she is a skilled chef
- Adults Only: Guests over 18 years are welcome
- Best suited to couples
- Rental car is recommended to discover the surroundings
- Remote location, the finca is situated approx. 1 km from the next village, but the way is signed very well
- Except for the owners dog, the hotel does not permit pets
- Due to the size of the hotel, Tanja cannot respond to all diets, vegan cuisine is not offered
wireless LAN in rooms
in all rooms
free parking spaces
breakfast served on terrace, sunbeds, deckchairs, sunshades, nature views
garden / outside area
sunbathing area, sunbeds, deckchairs, sunshades
restaurant für Hotelgäste an 3-4 Abenden geöffnet. weitere Events werden angekündigt
opening times vary
heliport / helipad
breakfast served on the roof terrace, sunbeds, deckchairs, sunshades, mountain views, sea views, nature views, Old town views
07640 Ses Salines
Balearic Islands, Spain
15 km (Autobahn nach Palma)
50 km (Palma de Mallorca)
7 km (Santanyi)
1 km (Ses Salines)
6 km (z. B. Es Trenc)
7 km (z. B. Santanyi)
20 km (Vall d´Or)
1 km (Ses Salines)
(Ses Salines,Porto Colom, Cala Figuera, Cap de Ses Salines, Santanyi Market (wednesdays and saturdays))
1 km (Ses Salines )
6 km (Es Trenc)
All the charm of Majorca is brought together under one roof at the Agroturismo S’Hort de Can Carrio. It’s easy to tell from the outside that this rustic tower structure was built a very long time ago. Inside you’ll love the elegant country house design with a modern flourish. Each room offers a large double bed, typical terracotta tiling and some personal touches like Majorcan art. A small covered terrace with white awning is an ideal meeting point or just somewhere to sit in the shade on hot summer days. Also at the heart of the hotel is a well-maintained pool and the lovely garden.
The hotel is housed in the old residential and farm buildings of this former old water mill which dates back to 1890 and was completely restored in 2010 and renovated in 2015. Plants and palm trees line the pathways leading up to the hotel grounds. Scattered in between you’ll spot old farming equipment. Inside, the rural theme continues with traditional art and craftwork.
Both the location and the atmosphere in and around the old mill are influenced by the surrounding countryside. The hotel is situated at the end of a long, oleander-lined driveway, embedded in its own private grounds, which in turn is surrounded by an agricultural landscape that is so typical to Majorca. This is a really quiet spot for a relaxing break all year round.
The Agroturismo S’Hort de Can Carrio is especially popular with couples who want to spend a few quiet days away together: relaxed days by the pool, daytrips out to the nearby villages or to the beaches of Es Trenc (8km) and Cala Llombards (10km) and then a romantic dinner in the evening sun on the hotel terrace. The guest rooms are really romantic too, some with a small, private terrace or views of the charming landscaped patio. One of the rooms even has its own roof terrace with fantastic views over the surrounding countryside and as far as the island of Cabrera.
The day starts with fresh rolls or bread orange juice, local sausages, hams and cheeses as well as fresh muesli and fruit salad. At 3 to 4 evenings per week, the small hotel restaurant spoils its guests with fine and aromatic menus. In the afternoon, there are delicious, homemade cake with steaming coffee. In addition guest can enjoy the cooking classes offered by the hotels own culinary school, requests can be made directly during the stay.
The Agroturismo S’Hort de Can Carrio is located 1km outside the village of Ses Salines on the southernmost tip of Majorca. The famous beach of Es Trenc is about 8km away. The nearest town with weekly market and plenty of things to see and do is Santanyí (10km).